Claims Handler (demm/claims) (AFGEROND)
- - Ensure all concluded fixtures are properly checked for Demurrage
- - When applicable, the Demurrage Claim to be prepared and issued within the time bar.
- - Provide follow up on outstanding demurrage claims in order to ensure fastest possible recovery.
- - Handle all P&I claims on behalf of Owners in close cooperation with Vessel's Technical Managers and P&I club.
- - Handle all Defense related issues on behalf of Owners/Operators in close cooperation with the applicable Defense Club.
- - Provide (legal) advice to Chartering and Operations Department.
- - Perform any related tasks as required by the Operations Manager
- - Educated to HBO level in Maritime Law or
- - Have proven relevant experience in similar position with a (Chemical) Tanker Operator.
- - Fluent in written and spoken English
- - Excellent computer skills
- - Good communication skills
- - Flexible and a good team player
- - Strong work discipline, motivation and initiative